Thursday, October 17, 2013

Getting Hitched : A Wedding Journal

In the days leading up to my 1st wedding anniversary, I realized that I tackled the whole wedding planning process with a lot of stress and pressure. In truth, overall speaking, wedding planning is kind of fun. How else would you describe preparing and planning for one of the milestones in your life?

Alas, life happens when you're busy making plans, so I'll concede that there were many bumps and hurdles along the way. In retrospect though, those bumps and hurdles were actually rather small and manageable. Not at all the dramatic life and death situations I perceived them to be during bridezilla mode.

I blogged erratically about my wedding preparation days, but I don't think it does any justice to the actual process. It looked like the diary of a bipolar bridezilla - I'm either depressed about things that didn't go my way or elated and starry eyed when something did.

So here's hoping to structure out and recall the wedding planning process : the design concept, the alternatives considered, the decision making process, and of course, the final result. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...